From: dsm <>
Subject: Re: Just watched "Breaking Bad" - my opinion of the series
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:38:05 -0800 (PST)
From: dsm <>

> I'm not sure why I never watched this series live, because I'd generally heard good things about

Same with me, people told me to watch it and I just never did.

The only reason I watched Breaking Bad was because of the show "Better Call Saul". After watching
the first season of Better Call Saul, I read that it was a spin-off of Breaking Bad. I just wanted
to see more of "Slippin' Jimmy", so I found the first episode his character was introduced in (late
season two), but after a few episodes I really liked it and went back to the beginning.