Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 10:04:32 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:52:15 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> This is racism.  Not the bullshit from BillB, this is REAL racism.  Make sure the sound is on and
listen to this man.  Can you picture BillB sitting among this crowd?  I don't think so.  His asshole
would be puckered, I'll tellya that.  This would scare the fuck out of BillB.  Gives a whole new
meaning to the word racism.
> Make sure you turn the audio on.

It's pretty hard to classify what's happening in South Africa as just "racism". I see it more as
retaliation. Seriously, what did white people *think* would happen if they ever lost their
illegitimate grip on power and could no longer control black people through their brutal reign of
oppression and abuse? You know what they say...payback is a bitch.