From: Mossingen <>
Subject: Re: Just watched "Breaking Bad" - my opinion of the series
Full headers:
From: "Mossingen" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:22:05 -0600
wrote in message

I just finished watching all five seasons of "Breaking Bad" on Netflix
Streaming.  I'm not sure why
I never watched this series live, because I'd generally heard good things
about it.  Anyway, I thought
it was very good and is definitely worth the time to watch.  In fact, I was
even a little disappointed
when it ended.

I thought the writing was particularly good with a lot of plot twists I
didn't see coming.  Just when
you thought you knew where a particular situation was headed, the writers
would flip it around,
in a believable way.  The series conclusion was also better than average.

The acting was also excellent.  There were several very good supporting
characters including
Saul the shylock lawyer, Mike the private investigator and Gus the drug gang
The only character that got to be a little irritating was Jesse, the
dope-head drug cook.

In that regard it reminded me of the HBO series "Ray Donovan".  If Ray would
have just killed
his father (John Voight) half of his problems would be solved.  The same
with Jesse.  If Walt
(Bryan Cranston) would have gotten rid of Jesse, half of his problems would
have been solved.

Bottom-line: "Breaking Bad" was one of the best TV series I've watched and
I'd recommend it
for most TV buffs.

Irish Mike

Excellent show.

The one thing that always bothered me was how Walter killed Mike.  I never
thought that was believable.  Mike was the consummate pro, always thinking
ahead, and always prepared.  I don't think that in that world Walter would
have gotten the best of him like that.