From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 10:51:36 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:00:09 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 1:17 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> > When people watch football on Fox News (not their sports channel), they fool you by saying
“More people watch fox news, so we must be telling the truth in our news.”
> People don't watch football on FNC, Jerry ... even risky knows that.
> People don't say more people watch fox news so we must be telling the
> truth in our news either.
> What they say is that FNC is more watched than CNN and MSNBC.

This may be a fact but, if so, it is a meaningless fact and I've already explained why..

> [Has nothing to do with football.  Has nothing to do with spin.  Has
> nothing to do with Hillary lies.  Just a result of some polls.]
> Get a grip, Jerry ... you are hysterical about nothing at all; except
> your embarrassment about not knowing the difference between fox news and
> fox sports ... maybe.

If you're arguing that there is no spillover from sports to news it is a weak argument. Fox may even
offer package deals that give Fox News a marketing advantage.

Why is Fox News being watched by elderly and very young people more than CNN and MSNBC important to
you? You seem to be making a hobby out of something which is largely irrelevant.