From: Mossingen <jhankins5@cox.net>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: "Mossingen" <jhankins5@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:03:50 -0600
"BillB"  wrote in message
news:baf3b375-c818-4de6-b2a6-0321be32d13c@googlegroups.com...

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 10:04:46 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:52:15 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > This is racism.  Not the bullshit from BillB, this is REAL racism.  Make
> > sure the sound is on and listen to this man.  Can you picture BillB
> > sitting among this crowd?  I don't think so.  His asshole would be
> > puckered, I'll tellya that.  This would scare the fuck out of BillB.
> > Gives a whole new meaning to the word racism.
> >
> > Make sure you turn the audio on.
> >
> > https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/970369282562494464
>

> It's pretty hard to classify what's happening in South Africa as just
>  >"racism". I see it more as retaliation. Seriously, what did white people
>  >*think* >would happen if they ever lost their illegitimate grip on power
> and >could no >longer control black people through their brutal reign of
> oppression >and abuse? >You know what they say...payback is a bitch.

By the way, the type is "bullshit" racism I talk about is pure,
unadulterated, unjustified racism. It's the type of racism where you call
the person with the inferior resume in for a job interview, simply because
his name didn't sound black like the other guy.

The fact that you call that "bullshit" is the very best example of real
racism in this thread.

You don't think the black guy in the video posted by paul, standing before
an audience with a microphone, urging them to kill and injure white people
because they are white, qualifies as racism?

You can argue that the guy has a good reason to feel the way that he does,
but that's not really an excuse to mischaracterize his message as being
non-racist.  If you can justify that, then on what basis do you condemn the
white government for instituting apartheid?