From: fffurken <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:41:00 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <>
On Monday, 5 March 2018 20:29:44 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> I just don't think it is race-based hate per se. I think it is much more a case revenge-based hate
against people who happen to be white.

lol That's because you're a filthy fucking racist, yourself. How long is it going to take you to
understand this?

And of course, you spew all your racist hatred from a place with no blacks. Like Clam, you've only
ever seen black people (or Moslems) in pictures. But even Clam isn't really anywhere near as racist
as you are.