From: popinjay <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:44:07 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 10:04:46 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> It's pretty hard to classify what's happening in South Africa as just "racism". I see it more as
retaliation. Seriously, what did white people *think* would happen if they ever lost their
illegitimate grip on power and could no longer control black people through their brutal reign of
oppression and abuse? You know what they say...payback is a bitch.

White people were there FIRST, you fucking asshole.  They built their home out of nothing, nothing
but hard work.  It's THEIR land, their home, for GENERATIONS.  The Bantus came LATER.  You jerk.

Yeah the blacks were so oppressed that they swarmed INTO South Africa by the millions.  Figure that
one out, idiot.  The whites brought with them European-style farming ideas and turned the land into
their own paradise.  The blacks, whose average IQ is between 70-80, didn't know how to do shit,
except literally throw spears at people.  Maybe hence the name spearchucker.  Stupid fucks still
don't know how to farm the land.  In their own areas where whites are NOT ALLOWED, the blacks ruin
the land.  They don't know about rotating crops.  Ah, fuck you.