From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<d9c55c9c-5b9d-4bbc-ad98-8ab918bd7cd8@googlegroups.com>
<f5idnS42b-GbPwDHnZ2dnUU7_81i4p2d@giganews.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:47:33 -0800
On 3/5/2018 12:01 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 1:13 PM, risky biz wrote:

>>> Is there some other opinion about the President presented in the article
>>> other than the opinion of John Brennan?

>>> Brennan states his opinion.  You apparently agree with his opinion
>>> without more.  You have not supported your opinion with anything more
>>> than your opinion and neither has he.  Everyone knows your opinion.
>>
>> You can safely bet that most Americans recognize John Brennan's
>> description of Donald Trump as an accurate description of the behavior
>> they can see themselves. Your brilliant idea that this should be
>> 'balanced' by the input of devotees of Donald Trump who choose to
>> ignore his behavior is just silly.
>>
>>> You may think your opinion is the only opinion worth considering, but
>>> you could be wrong.
>>>
>>> You are so biased that you cannot see your own bias any more.
>>>
>>> You are the reflection of those that hated Obama so much that they could
>>> not see even one thing about his presidency that was worthwhile.
>
> Your shouted opinion of your opinion does not raise it's validity at
> all.  People of faith are always quite sure of their beliefs.

Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political opinions
is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and actions by
this president in just the past few days has been presented and you have
failed to explain or rationalize a single one of them. You can't, they
are all inexplicable. All you're doing is throwing up a smokescreen.