From: popinjay <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:49:58 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 12:29:44 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> Apartheid was racism. It was motivated by an irrational hatred of people based solely on skin
color. What did black people do to deserve that? What was the justification? There was none, that I
know of. Can you think of a valid justification for what occurred during apartheid?

It's not slavery, it's not hate, you asshat, it's separate development.  The whites came FIRST,
built a modern paradise, and the blacks came later, with IQs between 70-80, knowing nothing about
how to form a modern government or modern farming technique.  There was nothing taken from the
blacks.  It's been the whites' land from the beginning, at the same time our own Pilgrims were
establishing this country.  Now there have been hundreds of whites attacked and murdered in the last
two months.  And they voted last Tuesday to TAKE their land, without compensation.  A fate that only
someone like you deserve.