From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:27:49 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 11:59:10 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 1:02 PM, risky biz wrote:

recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

> >> Short answer ... no, neither is correct.
> >
> > You're not just ignoring but trying to discredit a well-known and documented fact- Fox News is
primarily misrepresentation and outright lies (a surprisingly large percentage of outright lies).
Describing that as 'spin' is ridiculous.

> > What percentage of regular Fox News viewers do you think believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim?
Studies have established conclusively and irrefutably that regular Fox News viewers have a weak
grasp of what's really going on in the world. They are poorly informed about almost everything. They
also seem to want to keep it that way.
> >> Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out..

> You don't even remember the questions you ask ... no wonder you cannot
> explain to Jerry about the difference between fox news and fox sports.

Once again you fail to acknowledge my correcting you.
Once again you flail and stumble.