From: risky biz <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:37:19 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 12:03:57 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 10:04:46 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> > On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:52:15 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > > This is racism.  Not the bullshit from BillB, this is REAL racism.  Make
> > > sure the sound is on and listen to this man.  Can you picture BillB
> > > sitting among this crowd?  I don't think so.  His asshole would be
> > > puckered, I'll tellya that.  This would scare the fuck out of BillB.
> > > Gives a whole new meaning to the word racism.
> > >
> > > Make sure you turn the audio on.
> > >

> > It's pretty hard to classify what's happening in South Africa as just
> >  >"racism". I see it more as retaliation. Seriously, what did white people
> >  >*think* >would happen if they ever lost their illegitimate grip on power
> > and >could no >longer control black people through their brutal reign of
> > oppression >and abuse? >You know what they say...payback is a bitch.
> By the way, the type is "bullshit" racism I talk about is pure,
> unadulterated, unjustified racism. It's the type of racism where you call
> the person with the inferior resume in for a job interview, simply because
> his name didn't sound black like the other guy.
> The fact that you call that "bullshit" is the very best example of real
> racism in this thread.
> ____________________
> You don't think the black guy in the video posted by paul, standing before
> an audience with a microphone, urging them to kill and injure white people
> because they are white, qualifies as racism?

He didn't in that video urge anyone to kill and injure white people. That's a pure fabrication on
your part. It seems you have some kind of issue in how you deal with factual information.

> You can argue that the guy has a good reason to feel the way that he does,
> but that's not really an excuse to mischaracterize his message as being
> non-racist.  If you can justify that, then on what basis do you condemn the
> white government for instituting apartheid?

First of all, Julius Malema is not the South African government. Just to clarify what we're talking
about here. The current South African government includes whites. Did the apartheid South African
government include blacks? In

Additionally, South African authorities have charged and convicted him for violating 'hate speech'
laws. So, maybe he is a racist. And the Wikipedia description of him sounds a lot like Donald Trump
right down to the stinky financial dealings.

'Less favourable portraits paint him as a "reckless populist" with the potential to destabilise
South Africa and to spark racial conflict.[5]

Malema was convicted of hate speech in March 2010[6][7][8] and again in September 2011.[9] In
November 2011 he was found guilty of sowing divisions within the ANC and, in conjunction with his
two-year suspended sentence in May 2010, was suspended from the party for five years.[10] In 2011,
he was also convicted of hate speech after singing "Dubula iBunu" ("Shoot the Boer").. On 4 February
2012 the appeal committee of the African National Congress announced that it found no reason to
"vary" a decision of the disciplinary committee taken in 2011,[11] but did find evidence in
aggravation of circumstances, leading them to impose the harsher sentence of expulsion from the ANC.

On 25 April 2012 Malema lost an appeal to have his expulsion from the ANC overturned; as this
exhausted his final appeal, his expulsion took immediate effect. In September 2012 he was charged
with fraud and money-laundering.[12]'

Here's some input about land expropriation in South Africa:

Codrington advised his “white South African friends” that that this would not be “the first
time the South African government has taken land without paying for it”.

“In fact, it’s at least the fifteenth time the government of South Africa has passed laws to
take land.

“Please do us a favour: if your ancestors did not comment about the previous fifteen times the
government took land (and I am guessing that, like mine, they did not), then right now would be a
good time to be quiet for a bit and listen.

“Not forever. Just for a bit. And then calmly contribute to the conversation over the next few
weeks and months in an attempt to find a solution that helps everyone.”

Here is the list of laws he details as having taken land from non-white people in recent history:

    The Glen Grey act of 1894 (Under Cecil John Rhodes)
    The Native Land Act of 1913 (Act 27)
    The Transvaal Asiatic Land Tenure of 1930
    The Riotous Assemblies Act 19 – 1930
    The Asiatic Immigration Amendment Act of 1931
    The Native Service Contracts Act of 1932
    The Native Trust and Land Act of 1936 (Act 18)
    The Slums Act of 1934
    The Development Trust and Land Act of 1936 (Act 18)
    The Rural Dealers Licensing Act of 1935.
    The Representation of Blacks Act 12 of 1936.
    The Black (Native) Laws Amendment Act 46 of 1937
    The Pegging Act of 1946
    The Group Areas Act of 1950 (Act. 41)

He concluded by writing that none of these laws went “back too far” as “the first of these
Acts were passed in my grandmother’s lifetime”, so it would not be valid to “moan about ‘how
far back do we have to go'”.