Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:47:06 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 1:22:28 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> The San and Khoi Khoi did not swarm into South Africa by the millions after white people built a
paradise, it was Bantus, you stupid fuck, you just helped >my argument, dumb ass.

lol...I didn't help your argument; I demolished it. Your "argument" (i.e false claim) was that
"White people were there FIRST."  That is an absolute lie, and you know it.

It doesn't matter if you build the biggest, most beautiful mansion in architectural history when you
build it on stolen land. If law and justice catch up with you, it's all going to be taken away.

In any event, whites encountered and initiated war with Bantu-speaking people at least as early as
the mid-18th century. There can be no question by any person with a sense of justice that the Bantu
claim to African land than a bunch of cruel Dutch invaders that arrived by ship and took over by

>It's not San and Khoi Khoi who are murdering white farmers and trying to turn >the country into a
communist wasteland.
> Thank you for showing your true ignorance.  Shapeshifter asshole.

You were the one showing astonishing ignorance by claiming that white people were in South Africa
before black people. LOLOL!