Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:49:14 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 1:37:33 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 1:22:28 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> > > You obviously know VERY LITTLE (i.e. nothing) about Apartheid, which is forgivable considering
your education level.

> > >  > The whites came FIRST...[snip remainder based on this false premise]
> > >
> > > Absolute lie. Lies are UNforgivable.
> > >
> > > "Both the San (hunter-gatherers) and the Khoi Khoi (pastoralists) are believed to have lived
in southern Africa for 2 000 years. But with the arrival of European settlers they not only rapidly
lost many of their people (smallpox and war) but they lost claims to any and all of their land; land
that not even the Land Restitution Act of 1994 made provision for them to reclaim. They lost land
long before the cut-off date of 1913."

> > The San and Khoi Khoi did not swarm into South Africa by the millions after white people built a
paradise, it was Bantus, you stupid fuck, you just helped my argument, dumb ass.  It's not San and
Khoi Khoi who are murdering white farmers and trying to turn the country into a communist wasteland.

> > Thank you for showing your true ignorance.  Shapeshifter asshole.
>

> And by the way, if you didn't just look up on google about the khoi khoi only >minutes ago then I
will kiss your lying ass in front of Surrey City Hall.  You >don't know shit about South Africa and
its history.  I only wish you were stuck >there now to find out all about it.

I was studying African anthropology in one of the world's greatest universities while you were
cooling your 8th grade educated heels in a California prison cell.