Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:22:57 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 2:56:44 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > In any event, whites encountered and initiated war with Bantu-speaking people at least as early
as the mid-18th century.

> LOL, shapeshifting dope, the Dutch were there in the 1600s.  Dumbass.

So? Please stop pretending you have anything to teach about this subject. You don't. The white
people were not in Africa first. Stop being a moron.

The whites stole the land. There is no historical dispute about that. Then they committed crimes
against humanity to maintain their wealth and power. The only complication is the so-called
"paradise" they built on the stolen land (through violence and oppression) and what entitlement that
should provide them. I say none.

Actually, it's ironic that Malema takes a softer line than I do. Despite being in favor of
redistribution without compensation, he does seem willing to consider leasing some of the farmland
back to the white farmers under 50 and 100 year leases in cases where failure to do so could raise
serious economic or food security issues. It seems like he is bending over backwards to be fair.