From: Popzilla <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Popzilla <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 23:37:39 -0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:22:57 -0800, BillB wrote:

> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 2:56:44 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
>> > In any event, whites encountered and initiated war with
>> > Bantu-speaking people at least as early as the mid-18th century.
>> LOL, shapeshifting dope, the Dutch were there in the 1600s.  Dumbass.
> So? Please stop pretending you have anything to teach about this
> subject. You don't. The white people were not in Africa first. Stop
> being a moron.
> The whites stole the land. There is no historical dispute about that.
> Then they committed crimes against humanity to maintain their wealth and
> power. The only complication is the so-called "paradise" they built on
> the stolen land (through violence and oppression) and what entitlement
> that should provide them. I say none.
> Actually, it's ironic that Malema takes a softer line than I do. Despite
> being in favor of redistribution without compensation, he does seem
> willing to consider leasing some of the farmland back to the white
> farmers under 50 and 100 year leases in cases where failure to do so
> could raise serious economic or food security issues. It seems like he
> is bending over backwards to be fair.

The whites didn't steal nothing from no one.  It was open land.  No
blacks, no nobody on the land they settled.  You are a disgrace to white
people, you are a disgrace to all people.  You are essentially supporting
the use of a blow torch to torture and kill a 70-year old white woman,
because that is what's happening right now over there, by the hundreds,
and it's happening every day.  Fuck you.