Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:52:27 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:37:42 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> >> LOL, shapeshifting dope, the Dutch were there in the 1600s.  Dumbass.
> >
> > So? Please stop pretending you have anything to teach about this
> > subject. You don't. The white people were not in Africa first. Stop
> > being a moron.
> >
> > The whites stole the land. There is no historical dispute about that.
> > Then they committed crimes against humanity to maintain their wealth and
> > power. The only complication is the so-called "paradise" they built on
> > the stolen land (through violence and oppression) and what entitlement
> > that should provide them. I say none.
> >
> > Actually, it's ironic that Malema takes a softer line than I do. Despite
> > being in favor of redistribution without compensation, he does seem
> > willing to consider leasing some of the farmland back to the white
> > farmers under 50 and 100 year leases in cases where failure to do so
> > could raise serious economic or food security issues. It seems like he
> > is bending over backwards to be fair.
> The whites didn't steal nothing from no one.  It was open land.  No
> blacks, no nobody on the land they settled.  You are a disgrace to white
> people, you are a disgrace to all people.  You are essentially supporting
> the use of a blow torch to torture and kill a 70-year old white woman,
> because that is what's happening right now over there, by the hundreds,
> and it's happening every day.  Fuck you.

No, I don't support using blowtorches on 70-year-old women. Stop being silly.

I think all social reform should all be accomplished through constitutional amendment and the
existing rule of law. Perhaps the best solution would be to allow the white farmers stay on as paid
field hands, so they can gradually impart their agricultural knowledge on the new class of black
landowners. They could be paid the same wage as they paid their black farm laborers, plus a 10%
premium. I'm sure they'd be happy with that.