From: Popzilla <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Popzilla <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 00:28:18 -0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:52:27 -0800, BillB wrote:

> I think all social reform should all be accomplished through
> constitutional amendment and the existing rule of law. Perhaps the best
> solution would be to allow the white farmers stay on as paid field
> hands, so they can gradually impart their agricultural knowledge on the
> new class of black landowners. They could be paid the same wage as they
> paid their black farm laborers, plus a 10% premium. I'm sure they'd be
> happy with that.

But there already are black land owners, black farmers.  And they can't
cut it.  It is a well documented fact that the average black IQ there is
between 70-80.  Look it up.  It's true.  And Zimbabwe kicked the whites
out 30 years ago, the blacks have had all that land to themselves since
then.  How's that working out?  Huh, college graduate?  Tell me.
Zimbabwe must be very prosperous now with all those blacks running things
by themselves.  Answer that, dickface.