Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:41:19 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 4:28:22 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> But there already are black land owners, black farmers.  And they can't
> cut it.  It is a well documented fact that the average black IQ there is
> between 70-80.  Look it up.  It's true.

It can't be much higher for the Trump voters in flyover red states, and they seem to be able to grow

They'll figure it out. It might take a few decades, but they'll get there.

There's a fundamental flaw in your argument. You seem to be suggesting that just because you can
utilize a asset better than I can, that gives you the right to steal it from me. That's not a
tenable position.