From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:53:42 -0600
On 3/5/2018 6:47 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 2:11:40 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
an accurate description of the behavior they can see themselves. Your brilliant idea that this
should be 'balanced' by the input of devotees of Donald Trump who choose to ignore his behavior is
just silly.
>>> You seem to be having auditory hallucinations. At least one scholar speculated the same about
Muhammad. I just can't see you freeing slaves, though, if you had any, as Muhammad did 1,400 years
>> Ah, Muhammad enters the discussion.
> The subject I highlighted was auditory hallucinations, which you evidence. You think you hear
people screaming on a newsgroup which is impossible. The only historical figure whom I know of that
any scholarly person ever speculated was subject to auditory hallucinations is Muhammad. I found it
interesting that you possibly have something unusual in common with him, although in his case, it is
pure speculation, and in your case the evidence is right in front of us.

The subject shifts again ... amazing ... right before our eyes.