From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<d9c55c9c-5b9d-4bbc-ad98-8ab918bd7cd8@googlegroups.com>
<f5idnS42b-GbPwDHnZ2dnUU7_81i4p2d@giganews.com>
<G1inC.36489$fQ7.36293@fx13.iad>
<uLadncOEP6vLXQDHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:17 -0800
On 3/5/2018 2:10 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 2:47 PM, Dutch wrote:

>>> Your shouted opinion of your opinion does not raise it's validity at
>>> all.  People of faith are always quite sure of their beliefs.
>>
>> Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political
>> opinions is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and
>> actions by this president in just the past few days has been presented
>> and you have failed to explain or rationalize a single one of them.
>> You can't, they are all inexplicable. All you're doing is throwing up
>> a smokescreen.
>
> Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
> in your words is commendable.

Spare me the platitudes. Pick just one of the recent controversies
coming out of this Whitehouse and we can discuss it rationally. We could
start with the president's suggestion that due process be suspended when
it comes to firearms, or the tariffs, or the military parade, there are
plenty to pick from. Let's get real.