Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:33:10 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 5:08:59 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:02 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Uh, no. I live in a place, because that's where I'm from, that has only a couple of percent black
people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because that's
where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300 facebook
friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to segregate
yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are in the
quadrillion to one range.

> Uh, could we see your facebook page? Please? You can just claim that
> *that* one is your fake name...

Sure...not much to see, though.

https://www.facebook.com/jack.schmit.965

Why are you so obsessed with me? Have you not noticed that I couldn't give a shit about you?

By the way, even though it is an invalid sample size, I'm sure some wise guy will point out that I
don't have any black facebook friends either. I'd just point out in my defense that my list was 14%
black (which approximates the North American black population), but I had to kick popinjay out
because of unruly behavior. I am actively recruiting a black facebook friend to replace him and
restore the racial balance as we speak.