Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 20:21:26 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 8:00:05 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
> >Apartheid was racism. It was motivated by an irrational hatred of people
> >based solely on skin color. What did black people do to deserve that? What
> >was the justification? There was none, that >I know of. Can you think of a
> >valid justification for what occurred during apartheid?
> No.  Which is why your statements in this thread are so odd.  The guy in the
> video is simply the flip-side of it, same rationale, same hate, same agenda
> against a peoples based solely on skin color; yet, you seem to justify it or
> view it as non-racist.

It's not the same. The black guy hates the whites because they organized around that whiteness to
inflict horror on the local black population for hundreds of years. I think the skin color is
incidental; he'd hate them if they were yellow, purple or blue. He hates them for what they've done,
not for what the color of their skin. I don't ever recommend hate (I think it is self-destructive),
but hating a group of people because they have brutalized your people for hundreds of years isn't
quite the same as hating a group of people because they don't look like you.

If you walked down the same busy street every day, and every time any black person passed you, he
punched you in the head, pretty soon you're going to have a strong aversion to black people. I don't
think that's racism. Do you?