From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 20:48:49 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 8:00:05 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
>

> >Apartheid was racism. It was motivated by an irrational hatred of people
> >based solely on skin color. What did black people do to deserve that? What
> >was the justification? There was none, that >I know of. Can you think of a
> >valid justification for what occurred during apartheid?
>

> No.  Which is why your statements in this thread are so odd.  The guy in the
> video is simply the flip-side of it, same rationale, same hate, same agenda
> against a peoples based solely on skin color; yet, you seem to justify it or
> view it as non-racist.

False premise.  There WAS a valid justification for apartheid.  And it had nothing to do with hate.
Whites did not hate blacks, but the blacks were not qualified to live on an equal plane with the
whites.  The whites were sophisticated, in form of government, farming methods, engineering,
manufacturing, etc.  And the blacks?  They knew how to throw spears, dig worms out of the ground,
kill other blacks, etc.  There are VAST differences, and despite what Bill the Racist says, the
whites DID come first, they seized the land from NO ONE, they developed the land and built a modern
nation.  They established areas FOR the blacks.  Blacks had their own government, the freedom to do
what they wanted, in their own homelands.  Apartheid was about separate development, not "hate".
BillB is totally full of shit.

What would you do if you and your ancestors had established your OWN home, worked hard to modernize
it and run things the way your people liked, and then because of your success millions of people
from other lands started flocking to your land by the millions, with their differences, their lower
IQ, their backwards ways, what would YOU do?  Would you give them all the same privileges that you
worked to enjoy?  Would you give these people the right to vote?  C'mon, be reasonable.