From: popinjay <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll show you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 21:07:31 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 8:55:02 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> Status of South African blacks and whites during Apartheid, circa 1978.
>                  Black       White
> Population:      19 mil     4.5 mil
> Land allocation:  13%         87%
> National Income:  20%         75%
> Earnings Ratio:    1          14
> Doctors:         1/44000     1/400
> Infant Mortality 40%(rural)   2.7%
> $$ per student    $45        $696
> Teacher/Pupil     1/60       1/22
> Is someone going to try to convince me that that white society wasn't pure evil? Now do you
understand why the black people want their land back? Can you imagine your people having to endure
generations of that kind of enforced economic and political inequality? If you were angry about it,
would that make you a "racist"?

HEY DUMB FUCK, whatever the blacks got under apartheid, IT WAS BETTER THAN WHERE THEY CAME FROM,
FUCKFACE.  They came from the surrounding areas.  You are lying if you say the Bantu peoples were
there before the Dutch.  Like the Mexicans in California, nobody in Mexico is FORCING them to come
here.  They WANT to come here.  Just like the blacks WANTED to go to Apartheid Era South Africa.
Get your facts straight, you crooked fuck.