Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll show you racism
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 21:44:54 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 9:07:43 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 8:55:02 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> > Status of South African blacks and whites during Apartheid, circa 1978.
> >

> >                  Black       White
> >
> > Population:      19 mil     4.5 mil
> > Land allocation:  13%         87%
> > National Income:  20%         75%
> > Earnings Ratio:    1          14
> > Doctors:         1/44000     1/400
> > Infant Mortality 40%(rural)   2.7%
> > $$ per student    $45        $696
> > Teacher/Pupil     1/60       1/22
> >

> > Is someone going to try to convince me that that white society wasn't pure evil? Now do you
understand why the black people want their land back? Can you imagine your people having to endure
generations of that kind of enforced economic and political inequality? If you were angry about it,
would that make you a "racist"?
> HEY DUMB FUCK, whatever the blacks got under apartheid, IT WAS BETTER THAN WHERE THEY CAME FROM,
FUCKFACE.  They came from the surrounding areas.  You are lying if you say the Bantu peoples were
there before the Dutch.  Like the Mexicans in California, nobody in Mexico is FORCING them to come
here..  They WANT to come here.  Just like the blacks WANTED to go to Apartheid Era South Africa.
Get your facts straight, you crooked fuck.

Sure the black people wanted to go there. White people always steal the best land. We're not stupid.

Look, trying to steal the land was a dumb idea in the first place. What was their blend in
with the locals over time? It was doomed from day one.

The value of the farmland is the income it produced over the generations. The white people already
pocketed all that money. They aren't even being asked to account for all those ill-gotten gains. The
people just want their land back. If I was a white farmer there, I wouldn't push my luck. I'd just
take my millions of dollars and move to California.