Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 23:23:51 -0800
On 3/5/2018 9:48 PM, Clave wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 9:19 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 21:10:01 -0800 (PST), BillB
>><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes, I must seem very childish to you for being against Apartheid.
>>> After all, it was just "separate development". Nothing wrong with
>>> that, right?  lol  What a coupla idiots.
>>
>> I am wondering one thing - why would anyone keep walking down that
>> same street, if he knew he'd get punched in the head every time? You'd
>> have to be kinda dumb, dontcha think?
>
> You mean if it was like one of only a few roads (or maybe the only road)
> to the grocery store?  Or school?  Or church?  Or polling booth?
>
> You are *SUCH* an asshole.

See, by Vanek's "reasoning", black people are *asking* to get punched in
the head for walking down streets where violent low-IQ white criminals
think they can just get away with things like that.

The blacks are the real offenders, being "kinda dumb" for not knowing
their place, amirite?

Those white "fine folks" are the real victims, their sense of peace and
superiority threatened by blacks...well, *EXISTING* right there in front
of them on THEIR WHITE STREETS, leaving them NO CHOICE but to punch
those uppity blacks in the head and maybe kick them to death.

You want racism?  There it fucking is.

And Vanek is grinning ear-to-ear proud of it.

And some of you talk to him seriously.