From: popinjay <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 02:24:11 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 12:06:01 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 05:47:06 UTC, Clave  wrote:
> > You mean if it was like one of only a few roads (or maybe the only road)
> > to the grocery store?  Or school?  Or church?  Or polling booth?
> >
> > You are *SUCH* an asshole.

Fffurken, I saw on Alex Jones that he was being accused of wrongly saying Soros had been a Nazi
collaborator, so I went to google to find the actual video of the 60 Minutes interview where Soros
admits that he escaped the gas showers by claiming to be Christian when he was 14 and then he helped
his mentor collect valuables from the Jews that did go to the box cars.  When I googled it, the very
first thing that came up was a Snopes article that referred to the same claim about Soros, and, are
you ready for this, Snopes said FALSE.  What the fuck, Soros actually admitted it, and it's on