From: Mossingen <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll show you racism
Full headers:
From: "Mossingen" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:59:56 -0600
"BillB"  wrote in message

Status of South African blacks and whites during Apartheid, circa 1978.

                 Black       White

Population:      19 mil     4.5 mil
Land allocation:  13%         87%
National Income:  20%         75%
Earnings Ratio:    1          14
Doctors:         1/44000     1/400
Infant Mortality 40%(rural)   2.7%
$$ per student    $45        $696
Teacher/Pupil     1/60       1/22

Is someone going to try to convince me that that white society wasn't pure
evil? Now do you understand why the black people want their land back? Can
you imagine your people having to endure generations of that kind of
enforced economic and political inequality? If you were angry about it,
would that make you a "racist"?

Of course I would be angry at being oppressed.  I would channel my anger at
my oppressors, their actions, and the system that they implemented, not any
random human being who shares the same skin color as they.

How do you handle this cognitive dissonance in your head?