Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.roellig-ltd.de!open-news-network.org!border2.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!r16no4541677qtn.1!news-out.google.com!a13ni1011qtd.1!nntp.google.com!r16no4541675qtn.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:34:50 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 9:10:22 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:

> No one is arguing in favor of apartheid.

Uh, have you not read Paul's post? He's justifying it all the way.

  We're pointing out to you that
> oppressed blacks who lash out with violence against white people, on the
> basis that they are white and nothing more, are themselves advocating a
> virulent form of racism.

I am telling you it not because they are "white". That is incidental. They are lashing out at a
political group that violently abused them that happens to be white. It is the whites that organized
politically around their whiteness.

> This is actually interesting.  Your liberal brain is so wracked with white
> guilt and you are so paranoid about being labeled a racist yourself, you
> actually seem to condone oppressed minorities reacting with violence on the
> basis of skin color.  This is the type of political correctness that is
> paralyzing otherwise rational people.
>
> In your example of me walking down the street and being punched by every
> black person who walked by, would I be justified in punching the next black
> person that I saw, solely because that person was black and I'm angry;

Yes, you would. After a while you would realize with 99.999% certainty that that next black person
you see coming toward you is part of an army that wants to harm you. I would say you are justified
in proactively defending yourself.

 or
> would I be justified in calling a meeting of my friends and organizing a
> lynch party of the first blacks we saw to get even?  You seem to suggest
> that those actions would be acceptable to you.

Yes, in my HYPOTHETICAL, where 100% of blacks physically attacked you, it would be a state of war.
You would be justified in seeking help to defend yourself, and proactively doing so.