Subject: Re: Question, since I don't have a working television
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 11:47:34 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 11:32:49 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> My question is, since I'm sure everyone else has a working television and you watch the regular
news, do you EVER see a story on South Africa and the killing of white farmers there, an impending
> I don't know, maybe you do.  Maybe it's on the news every night.  But I can't >know one way or the
other, because my tv don't work.

Impending genocide? lol  You sound hysterical. Maybe you're getting your period.

"South Africa's Police Service says 74 people were murdered on farms between April 2016 and March
2017, up from 58 in the previous year."

"It is worth noting that both the police and the TAU are counting murdered farmers, farm workers and
visitors to farms - irrespective of race."

"There were 19,016 murders in South Africa in 2016-17, according to the police."

So...74/19,016 = ~0.4% of South Africa's murders occur on farms, and not even all of those victims
are white. I know exactly what you're thinking..."Data sucks! Can we please go back to brainless

I guess if it *were* on the news, the newscaster would say, "South Africa is a very dangerous
country...unless you are lucky enough to be white and living on stolen farmland. Then you should be