From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:02:00 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 10:24:23 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 12:06:01 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 05:47:06 UTC, Clave  wrote:
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/y8kxtz93
> >
> > > You mean if it was like one of only a few roads (or maybe the only road)
> > > to the grocery store?  Or school?  Or church?  Or polling booth?
> > >
> > > You are *SUCH* an asshole.
>

> Fffurken, I saw on Alex Jones that he was being accused of wrongly saying Soros had been a Nazi
collaborator, so I went to google to find the actual video of the 60 Minutes interview where Soros
admits that he escaped the gas showers by claiming to be Christian when he was 14 and then he helped
his mentor collect valuables from the Jews that did go to the box cars.  When I googled it, the very
first thing that came up was a Snopes article that referred to the same claim about Soros, and, are
you ready for this, Snopes said FALSE.  What the fuck, Soros actually admitted it, and it's on
video.

> SNOPES IS FOR DOPES!

Yes, I saw the 60 Minutes video. Let's face it, 'Snopes' is just another far left propaganda outlet
but tell a libtard that it's a "fact checker" and they believe it.

Matteo Salvini, "hardcore racist" and potential next PM of Italy on Soros -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jt9MLdg3JQ

Soros is of course a wanted man in his home country of Hungary and the recently elected Austrian
leader has also given him the boot - http://yournewswire.com/youngest-leader-george-soros/amp/

Yet the libtards believe that one of the most evil men in all of human history is an "altruist" lofl
smh