From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll show you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:09:15 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 19:38:07 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 3/6/2018 8:59 AM, Mossingen wrote:
> > "BillB"  wrote in message
> >

> > Status of South African blacks and whites during Apartheid, circa 1978.
> >

> >                  Black       White
> >
> > Population:      19 mil     4.5 mil
> > Land allocation:  13%         87%
> > National Income:  20%         75%
> > Earnings Ratio:    1          14
> > Doctors:         1/44000     1/400
> > Infant Mortality 40%(rural)   2.7%
> > $$ per student    $45        $696
> > Teacher/Pupil     1/60       1/22
> >

> > Is someone going to try to convince me that that white society wasn't
> > pure evil? Now do you understand why the black people want their land
> > back? Can you imagine your people having to endure generations of that
> > kind of enforced economic and political inequality? If you were angry
> > about it, would that make you a "racist"?
> >
> > ____________________________________
> >

> > Of course I would be angry at being oppressed.  I would channel my anger
> > at my oppressors, their actions, and the system that they implemented,
> > not any random human being who shares the same skin color as they.
>
> Apartheid was based on skin color, why should the backlash be any different?

lol Is it fair to say that the two biggest hardcore racists on RGP are our two Canadians?

Don't forget Dutch's thoughts on (forced) miscegenation and his desire to see the complete genocide
of the white race.

Good God, are there _any_ decent Canadians left? I've said it before, if they don't give the
globalist puppet and world-renowned imbecile the boot next year it's probably time to give up on
Canada.