From: Bill Vanek <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 12:44:40 -0800
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:34:50 -0800 (PST), BillB<> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 9:10:22 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
>> No one is arguing in favor of apartheid.
>Uh, have you not read Paul's post? He's justifying it all the way.
>  We're pointing out to you that
>> oppressed blacks who lash out with violence against white people, on the
>> basis that they are white and nothing more, are themselves advocating a
>> virulent form of racism.
>I am telling you it not because they are "white". That is incidental. They are lashing out at a
political group that violently abused them that happens to be white. It is the whites that organized
politically around their whiteness.
>> This is actually interesting.  Your liberal brain is so wracked with white
>> guilt and you are so paranoid about being labeled a racist yourself, you
>> actually seem to condone oppressed minorities reacting with violence on the
>> basis of skin color.  This is the type of political correctness that is
>> paralyzing otherwise rational people.
>> In your example of me walking down the street and being punched by every
>> black person who walked by, would I be justified in punching the next black
>> person that I saw, solely because that person was black and I'm angry;
>Yes, you would. After a while you would realize with 99.999%
> certainty that that next black person you see coming toward you is part of an army that wants to
harm you. I would say you are justified in proactively defending yourself.

What exactly is the very *minimum* percentage? Or is it really nothing

> or
>> would I be justified in calling a meeting of my friends and organizing a
>> lynch party of the first blacks we saw to get even?  You seem to suggest
>> that those actions would be acceptable to you.
>Yes, in my HYPOTHETICAL, where 100% of blacks physically attacked you, it would be a state of war.
You would be justified in seeking help to defend yourself, and proactively doing so.

So the reaction, and treatment of all blacks by you would be based on
their behavior, not their skin color, correct? Let me ask you this:
You always say things like "payback is a bitch" to justify certain
behaviors of blacks, but why do you stop there? Why do you never ask
what started the negative attitude of whites towards blacks? You like
to think you're smart, but you seem to have no curiosity at all about
that. Is it just your simple mind, or is there more to it? It would
seem by everything you've said that you know it's not just skin color,
so what is it?