From: VegasJerry <>
Subject: Re: Question, since I don't have a working television
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 14:37:41 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 11:32:49 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Months ago my black and white television took a dump.  The repairman says he doesn't have the
parts to fix it.

What's the year, make and model of our B&W?
And what's the make of your digital converter for it?

  He says they don't MAKE the parts to fix it.  So I must get my news from youtube, from reliable
sources like Alex Jones and Mark Dice.
> My question is, since I'm sure everyone else has a working television and you watch the regular
news, do you EVER see a story on South Africa and the killing of white farmers there, an impending
> I don't know, maybe you do.  Maybe it's on the news every night.  But I can't know one way or the
other, because my tv don't work.