Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:03:06 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 3:40:58 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
>
> >You aren't answering the question directly. I'll answer it for you. Yes,
> >after a while you would notice that every black person (or red-headed
> >person, or persons wearing blue scarves...the >identifier does not matter
> >to the hypothetical) punches you, and you would develop a strong dislike of
> >those people. No, that would not be racism. It would be common sense.
>

> I have answered it directly.  Blacks targeting whites based on skin color in
> South Africa is racist.
>
> Your example above is pure racism.  Skin color doesn't make people punch me
> in the face.  Something else does that.  Your logic directly supports racism
> and it's kind of odd that you don't see it.

Oh brother. It's NOT racism. You aren't reacting to race (except coincidentally)...you are reacting
to behavior. It wouldn't matter if the identifier was a blue hat or purple shoes. The identifier
JUST HAPPENS to be race in this hypothetical. It could be anything. When 100% of people that clearly
exhibit a certain identifier attack you, then those people bearing that identifier become your
enemy. It's common sense. Racism is irrational. What I am describing in my hypothetical is not
irrationality.