From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 18:59:10 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 02:25:48 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 3/6/2018 12:28 PM, fffurken wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 18:56:42 UTC, Tim Norfolk  wrote:
> >
> >> Didn't you get the memo? Racism is only by white people, as it has been re-defined as
discrimination plus power, as has sexism.

> > Only by members of the loony liberal left, such as the Canadian dhimmi.
> >
> > Sane people know what racism is. Which isn't, by the way, the belief that not all races are
equal, as Dutch recently stated.

> Let's do a thought experiment. Say a white couple decides to adopt a
> family and they adopt one infant of each race. Assume that the children
> all receive the same upbringing and education and none is subjected to
> any more bullying or discrimination during childhood than the others.
>
> Let's further assume that once they are adults none of them are
> subjected to discrimination in hiring or in any other realm.
>
> What would predict would be the likely outcome of this scenario for
> these children, if the experiment was repeated thousands of times?

What, no eh, positive discrimination for blacks? Can't imagine that would be good (for them).

In fact, I'd like to know how many blacks have educational credentials that they didn't merit. I
think Seymore posted an article earlier about how they won't even allow blacks to be tested for IQ
in schools (blacks only).