From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:05:52 -0800
On 3/6/2018 6:59 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 02:25:48 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
discrimination plus power, as has sexism.
>>> Only by members of the loony liberal left, such as the Canadian dhimmi.
>>> Sane people know what racism is. Which isn't, by the way, the belief that not all races are
equal, as Dutch recently stated.
>> Let's do a thought experiment. Say a white couple decides to adopt a
>> family and they adopt one infant of each race. Assume that the children
>> all receive the same upbringing and education and none is subjected to
>> any more bullying or discrimination during childhood than the others.
>> Let's further assume that once they are adults none of them are
>> subjected to discrimination in hiring or in any other realm.
>> What would predict would be the likely outcome of this scenario for
>> these children, if the experiment was repeated thousands of times?
> What, no eh, positive discrimination for blacks? Can't imagine that would be good (for them).
> In fact, I'd like to know how many blacks have educational credentials that they didn't merit. I
think Seymore posted an article earlier about how they won't even allow blacks to be tested for IQ
in schools (blacks only).

So, not willing to venture a guess? Would the white and Asian kids do
better in school and other aspects of life or would it all even out?

I guess my question is, are saying that there is a biological
intelligence difference between the races if you eliminate all cultural