From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:16:09 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 03:05:56 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 3/6/2018 6:59 PM, fffurken wrote:

discrimination plus power, as has sexism.

equal, as Dutch recently stated.

> >> Let's do a thought experiment. Say a white couple decides to adopt a
> >> family and they adopt one infant of each race. Assume that the children
> >> all receive the same upbringing and education and none is subjected to
> >> any more bullying or discrimination during childhood than the others.
> >>
> >> Let's further assume that once they are adults none of them are
> >> subjected to discrimination in hiring or in any other realm.
> >>
> >> What would predict would be the likely outcome of this scenario for
> >> these children, if the experiment was repeated thousands of times?
> >

> > What, no eh, positive discrimination for blacks? Can't imagine that would be good (for them).
> >
> > In fact, I'd like to know how many blacks have educational credentials that they didn't merit. I
think Seymore posted an article earlier about how they won't even allow blacks to be tested for IQ
in schools (blacks only).

> So, not willing to venture a guess? Would the white and Asian kids do
> better in school and other aspects of life or would it all even out?
>
> I guess my question is, are saying that there is a biological
> intelligence difference between the races if you eliminate all cultural
> factors?

I'm not sure why you think I didn't give you a responsive enough answer but AFAIK the evidence
suggests that the (racial) IQ hierarchy does not change dependent on other factors, such as class,
geographical location, etc.