From: joeturn <>
Subject: Re: Question, since I don't have a working television
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 21:30:00 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 2:32:49 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> Months ago my black and white television took a dump.  The repairman says he doesn't have the
parts to fix it.  He says they don't MAKE the parts to fix it.  So I must get my news from youtube,
from reliable sources like Alex Jones and Mark Dice.
> My question is, since I'm sure everyone else has a working television and you watch the regular
news, do you EVER see a story on South Africa and the killing of white farmers there, an impending
> I don't know, maybe you do.  Maybe it's on the news every night.  But I can't know one way or the
other, because my tv don't work.

Get yourself a new TV with hdmi 1, 2,and 3 you will discover that the rainbow is not black and white

the higher hdmi ports will allow you to run free streaming television using  x box ect... like this.