From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<4179b193-fffe-4a7e-a7fa-d07731cee653@googlegroups.com>
<p7mi1p$a9u$1@dont-email.me>
<74696972-0ed8-4ab3-882a-cb93d5d4e67f@googlegroups.com>
<5bf0093c-1573-4e14-95f9-f6e0b8a7d2c4@googlegroups.com>
<I4InC.41449$fQ7.29319@fx13.iad>
<ab31c527-7da4-4d28-981e-0ddf7e20c4f2@googlegroups.com>
<kGInC.156070$9%2.20345@fx36.iad>
<114cf916-c69a-4d71-bd43-e1e1d02ed2bb@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:44:51 -0800
On 3/6/2018 7:16 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 03:05:56 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

discrimination plus power, as has sexism.

equal, as Dutch recently stated.

>>> What, no eh, positive discrimination for blacks? Can't imagine that would be good (for them).
>>>
>>> In fact, I'd like to know how many blacks have educational credentials that they didn't merit. I
think Seymore posted an article earlier about how they won't even allow blacks to be tested for IQ
in schools (blacks only).

>> So, not willing to venture a guess? Would the white and Asian kids do
>> better in school and other aspects of life or would it all even out?
>>
>> I guess my question is, are saying that there is a biological
>> intelligence difference between the races if you eliminate all cultural
>> factors?
>

> I'm not sure why you think I didn't give you a responsive enough answer but AFAIK the evidence
suggests that the (racial) IQ hierarchy does not change dependent on other factors, such as class,
geographical location, etc.

That doesn't answer my question exactly, but I get the drift.