Subject: Re: Question, since I don't have a working television
Full headers:
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:52:00 -0800
On 3/6/2018 11:33 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 2:32:49 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
>> Months ago my black and white television took a dump.  The repairman says he doesn't have the
parts to fix it.  He says they don't MAKE the parts to fix it.  So I must get my news from youtube,
from reliable sources like Alex Jones and Mark Dice.

> You can get a small flat screen color TV on sale at Best Buy for about $99.00.
>
>> My question is, since I'm sure everyone else has a working television and you watch the regular
news, do you EVER see a story on South Africa and the killing of white farmers there, an impending
genocide?

> The odds of seeing that story on MSNBC or CNN are slim to none - and slim left town.

If it's a legitimate news story, it'll find it's way to a legitimate
news source.