From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 00:02:57 -0800
On 3/6/2018 11:51 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:47:11 -0800, Dutch<> wrote:
discrimination plus power, as has sexism.
equal, as Dutch recently stated.
>>> We already know what you, like all liberals, think. That's because you
>>> won't accept that human nature exists, and if you do, you believe you
>>> can change it. This is your utopia, where everyone is treated
>>> properly, so every outcome is great. But I tell you what would happen
>>> in your scenario - some of them are likely to turn into virulent
>>> racists, some of them will hate, some of them will fail in life. You
>>> know why? Because they are fucking human, that's why. There isn't a
>>> fucking thing you can do about it.
>>> Something you folks always forget is that these experiments have been
>>> tried. In fact, pretty much any experiment you can think of has been
>>> tried, but they all fall into obscurity because they don't produce the
>>> wanted results.
>>> While you think about all this, why don't you explain black slaves
>>> owned by blacks? How about white slaves of black owners? After you
>>> educate yourself we can go back to skin color considerations.
>> I can't be bothered to wade through all that. Could you please just give
>> me a direct answer to my hypothetical?
> I did, about halfway down in the first paragraph I wrote.

I see, OK. But my actual question is, all things being equal, as they
are in my hypothetical scenario, do you believe there would be a
significant difference in outcomes among the children that you can
attribute to race?

And I do not believe the exact scenario I described has ever been tried,
because it's not possible in the real world. There is no prejudice-free