From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 06:06:23 -0600
On 3/5/2018 8:25 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:33:10 -0800 (PST), BillB
><> wrote:
>> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 5:08:59 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
black people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because
that's where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300
facebook friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to
segregate yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are
in the quadrillion to one range.
>>> Uh, could we see your facebook page? Please? You can just claim that
>>> *that* one is your fake name...
>> Sure...not much to see, though.
> That's odd - it doesn't exist, just like you.
>> Why are you so obsessed with me? Have you not noticed that I couldn't give a shit about you?
> That's why you never respond to my posts, I guess.
>> By the way, even though it is an invalid sample size, I'm sure some wise guy will point out that
I don't have any black facebook friends either. I'd just point out in my defense that my list was
14% black (which approximates the North American black population), but I had to kick popinjay out
because of unruly behavior. I am actively recruiting a black facebook friend to replace him and
restore the racial balance as we speak.
> Is that humor or something? It didn't work.

A serious fail ... the troll needs new material.