From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 07:12:45 -0600
On 3/6/2018 6:03 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 3:40:58 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
>> "BillB"  wrote in message
>>> You aren't answering the question directly. I'll answer it for you. Yes,
>>> after a while you would notice that every black person (or red-headed
>>> person, or persons wearing blue scarves...the >identifier does not matter
>>> to the hypothetical) punches you, and you would develop a strong dislike of
>>> those people. No, that would not be racism. It would be common sense.
>> I have answered it directly.  Blacks targeting whites based on skin color in
>> South Africa is racist.
>> Your example above is pure racism.  Skin color doesn't make people punch me
>> in the face.  Something else does that.  Your logic directly supports racism
>> and it's kind of odd that you don't see it.
> Oh brother. It's NOT racism. You aren't reacting to race (except coincidentally) are
reacting to behavior. It wouldn't matter if the identifier was a blue hat or purple shoes. The
identifier JUST HAPPENS to be race in this hypothetical. It could be anything. When 100% of people
that clearly exhibit a certain identifier attack you, then those people bearing that identifier
become your enemy. It's common sense. Racism is irrational. What I am describing in my hypothetical
is not irrationality.

So, the "black" people you are referring to are a "race" ... correct?

Are there any members of the black race that are NOT hitting you as you
walk by?