From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll show you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 10:52:56 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:54:00 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 10:46 AM, popinjay wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 5:20:18 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> >

> >> Who is the majority in South Africa?  When the majority finish with
> >> their "payback" ... will the minority be *justified* with THEIR payback?
> >>

> > The minority will be dead.
>
> Unfortunately, that may be true ... but then, maybe another group that
> "looks like" the dead minority will move in with superior weapons and
> slaughter the old majority and become the new majority ... maybe.
>
> [The new majority is yellow and is tired of Asia and wants Africa as its
> own.]
>
> Stranger things have happened.

I don't think so.  This is a commie thing, not a race thing.  That doesn't mean the Chinese would
not occupy another area, it just means they ain't going to slaughter other communists.

South Africa has been a target goal of the communists forever.  Picture this.  Say for instance that
the whites had never established themselves in the area.  Say that it had only been established by
black Africans and had always been a black country.  If those blacks had been anti-communist or
pro-western, then the same thing would be happening as far as attacks on the country.  If you
remember, during the Congo ordeal in the early 60s, Katanga had established itself as pro-Western
and it prospered.  But the communists in the UN and the Soviets would not have that.  They
ultimately attacked and took over that area.

Or picture another hypothetical.  Say the Soviets and East Germans had taken over South Africa at
some point and the majority was white, but totally communist and controlled by Moscow.  If that were
the case there would not be any of these attacks on white farmers by the ANC.  The idea is to bring
this rich country under the communist tent.

Also, and this is never mentioned, but there is a very narrow shipping lane to the south of the
country.  You have probably gone around the cape before, but you did not go very far south beyond
land.  It's not navigable, no matter what the map looks like.  If the communists control this
waterway, imagine the leverage they will have.