Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:02:55 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:46:49 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
> >You keep saying they are attacking them "because of skin color". You know
> >that is  not true.

I don't know what he said. You have already been accused of misrepresenting his words, so I don't
know who to believe. I would say risky is more credible than you, because you keep accusing him of
thinking the world is 5000 years old when you know that is not true. I don't understand such
behavior or the point behind it. Credibility is my most important asset.

If he is attacking people only/just because they are white, you must think he'd be saying the same
things about Canadian whites if he immigrated to Canada. I don't, because in Canada he and his
people would be treated with respect, and his land would not be stolen. I think he is attacking
"whites" because THEY chose to organize around their own whiteness. In this case, the color is
incidental and only a convenient identifier. It's the behavior that is motivating the violent