From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:08:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 9:59:13 PM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 02:25:48 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

discrimination plus power, as has sexism.

> > > Only by members of the loony liberal left, such as the Canadian dhimmi.
> > >
> > > Sane people know what racism is. Which isn't, by the way, the belief that not all races are
equal, as Dutch recently stated.

> > Let's do a thought experiment. Say a white couple decides to adopt a
> > family and they adopt one infant of each race. Assume that the children
> > all receive the same upbringing and education and none is subjected to
> > any more bullying or discrimination during childhood than the others.
> >
> > Let's further assume that once they are adults none of them are
> > subjected to discrimination in hiring or in any other realm.
> >
> > What would predict would be the likely outcome of this scenario for
> > these children, if the experiment was repeated thousands of times?
>

> What, no eh, positive discrimination for blacks? Can't imagine that would be good (for them).
>
> In fact, I'd like to know how many blacks have educational credentials that they didn't merit. I
think Seymore posted an article earlier about how they won't even allow blacks to be tested for IQ
in schools (blacks only).

The US started developing IQ tests around WWI, because of the low quality of many of the recruits.

They were used in lots of school systems through the 1950's, and White students averaged much higher
than African-Americans. Then someone noticed that Asian students scored even higher, and the tests
gradually went away.