From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:16:58 -0800 (PST)
<5e009992-e025-434c-be3c-046d91a33b4a@googlegroups.com> <baf3b375-c818-4de6-b2a6-0321be32d13c@googlegroups.com>
<p7k7r9$q1f$1@dont-email.me> <476836d9-097d-4b26-9154-5d1d059ca9c3@googlegroups.com>
<p7l3nv$uf1$1@dont-email.me> <939dd99d-39d1-4ad6-902e-b2b564e0ef6b@googlegroups.com>
<qf7s9d5lddnvuqr2miku07ofe5t0j4f7mi@4ax.com> <cf9981e0-27a1-4563-9341-d0488ad641bc@googlegroups.com>
<ps7s9dpp9gcm7sc5u592umicgil8eok5fp@4ax.com> <4179b193-fffe-4a7e-a7fa-d07731cee653@googlegroups.com>
<p7mi1p$a9u$1@dont-email.me> <74696972-0ed8-4ab3-882a-cb93d5d4e67f@googlegroups.com>
<80ba96ce-4873-492e-bfbb-26b0b3787792@googlegroups.com> <p7n959$nq$1@dont-email.me>
<c82ff86e-9b49-4fa9-81e8-8fe859d86b4b@googlegroups.com> <p7p8i4$92q$1@dont-email.me>
<5baf6676-ee55-4724-b14c-f4efd27a6980@googlegroups.com>
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:03:01 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:46:49 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> > "BillB"  wrote in message
> >

> > >You keep saying they are attacking them "because of skin color". You know
> > >that is  not true.
>
> I don't know what he said. You have already been accused of misrepresenting his words, so I don't
know who to believe. I would say risky is more credible than you, because you keep accusing him of
thinking the world is 5000 years old when you know that is not true. I don't understand such
behavior or the point behind it. Credibility is my most important asset.

> If he is attacking people only/just because they are white, you must think he'd be saying the same
things about Canadian whites if he immigrated to Canada. I don't, because in Canada he and his
people would be treated with respect, and his land would not be stolen. I think he is attacking
"whites" because THEY chose to organize around their own whiteness. In this case, the color is
incidental and only a convenient identifier. It's the behavior that is motivating the violent
thoughts.

It's 11 a.m.  You are like Clave, around these parts at all hours.  When do you fucking work?  When
do you file any briefs?  When do you sexually harass your pretty paralegals?  You find time to go to
the bad part of town to score some weed, but when the fuck do you do anything constructive?  Do you
even take the trash out sometimes, or do you make your wife do that?