From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Trump backstabs both African elephants and Australia in the same day
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:58:46 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:13:38 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:49:37 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > > >

> > > I saw a brief tweet from Michael Savage last night before I went to bed.  It was from his dog,
Teddy, asking President Trump to protect the elephants.  I wasn't sure what that was about.  But now
I know.  Fuck Trump, and his psychopath sons.  And fuck the Indonesians too, the ones who just
killed a rare Sumatran tiger because they thought it was a shapeshifter.  Fucking morons.  This is a
fucked up world.

> > Michael Savage wrote today that Trump has reversed the call and that the ban under Obama against
importing dead elephant parts will stand.

> > Y'know who really fucks up conservation?  The fucking Chinese, that's who.  They love their
fucking ivory, like it's a status symbol.  Dog-eating mutherfuckers.

> You should see some of the online conversations with pool cue collectors and pool players who want
ivory on their cues in the joints, ferrules, butt caps, and inlays. It's legal if the ivory was
collected before a certain date and suppliers have been caught faking acquisition date data. These
assholes just want the supposed prestige of having ivory in their cue but justify it with completely
spurious arguments that it is a superior material to others, elephants aren't really heading toward
extinction, elephants are pests, etc. Real POSs.

They are such intelligent animals, with better family values than most people.

You may not care for Michael Savage, but he really champions animals and the environment.  And he
can really dish it out to that fat fuck Rush Limbaugh, I hate that mutherfucker.  Today he was
ragging on the hunting industry and the phonies in that group.  He is a gentle and caring man.