From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: You want racism? I'll give you racism
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:59:01 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 19:08:06 UTC, Tim Norfolk  wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 9:59:13 PM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:

discrimination plus power, as has sexism.

equal, as Dutch recently stated.

> > > Let's do a thought experiment. Say a white couple decides to adopt a
> > > family and they adopt one infant of each race. Assume that the children
> > > all receive the same upbringing and education and none is subjected to
> > > any more bullying or discrimination during childhood than the others.
> > >
> > > Let's further assume that once they are adults none of them are
> > > subjected to discrimination in hiring or in any other realm.
> > >
> > > What would predict would be the likely outcome of this scenario for
> > > these children, if the experiment was repeated thousands of times?
> >

> > What, no eh, positive discrimination for blacks? Can't imagine that would be good (for them).
> >
> > In fact, I'd like to know how many blacks have educational credentials that they didn't merit. I
think Seymore posted an article earlier about how they won't even allow blacks to be tested for IQ
in schools (blacks only).

> The US started developing IQ tests around WWI, because of the low quality of many of the recruits.
>
> They were used in lots of school systems through the 1950's, and White students averaged much
higher than African-Americans. Then someone noticed that Asian students scored even higher, and the
tests gradually went away.

I'm not sure that's what made it taboo and I'm not sure any white really gives a fuck that we're not
top of the class (in average IQ).

Of course, being bottom of the class may be somewhat different but that doesn't make it any less
true.

It's interesting that you believe in all of this yet when asked if it was a good idea to import
millions of people from low IQ, low trust societies, you're answer was - "I don't know" (before you
went on an extended anti-Irish diatribe).

Proof positive that even if a far leftist like you believes this (and is branded a "Nazi" by your
fellow far leftists for doing so) you're still only about as useful as tits on a bull.

PS. The correct answer was - 'No'.